Love for own culture, ethnicity, religious beliefs, dramatic Himalayan vistas, monasteries, and the country’s biodiversity brings Bhutan to prominence. Known as Druk Tul or Land of the Thunder Dragon, Bhutan is also noted for its vibrant festivals, where most festivals are devoted to Guru Rinpoche (Padmasambhava).
If you’ve never been to Bhutan, you should plan a trip there this time. From composure to thrills, it gives you a wholesome holiday experience. And, accommodation facilities in the country range from low-cost to luxury. Book one of the best resorts in Paro Bhutan based on your location like Phuentsholing, Paro, Thimphu, Punakha, Bumthang, Haa Valley, Phobjikha.
Resorts are the type of accommodation/property that provides guests with multiple amenities. Staying in a resort makes your holiday stay absolutely eventful. It feels as if the resort is itself a holiday destination.
Paro is an iconic destination catering to honeymooners, adventure lovers, nature enthusiasts, and even laid-back travelers. If you book a premium resort or hotel in Paro Bhutan which is on the west of Thimphu, the country’s capital, here are some resort amenities you should know:
- Fully furnished rooms equipped with flatscreen TV, king-sized bed, room heater, refrigerator, wardrobe, mirror, coffee-tea maker, charging points, beautiful aesthetics, table and chair, attached bathroom with geyser. Attached balcony with seating arrangements offering scenic mountain views.
- Room service such as dining setup in rooms/food and beverage delivery to the room with appropriate dishware, newspaper delivery, hot water supply. In-room service also includes routine room cleaning, changing of bed sheets, towels, etc. Explore the top-notch holiday stay at the best resorts in Paro Bhutan.
- Multi-cultural restaurants in Paro prepare freshly cooked and served organic food and beverages on orders. Resort restaurants might include a cliff café setup, a karaoke bar facility, alfresco dining, etc. where you can arrange a special event like a romantic dinner, party, or engagement. Savour the richness of authentic Bhutanese and Tibetan dishes at the multicultural restaurant in your resort.
- A swimming pool that is temperature-controlled can be enjoyed in many seasons. Resorts and hotels generally have automatic cleaners installed. However, extra equipment is present such as pool brush, skim nets, pool vacuums, tools to check the water’s pH levels.
- Spa & wellness facilities are available in several premium resorts/hotels in Paro, well designed to ensure guests a perfect setup for wellness activities and spa operated by fitness experts/spa therapists. Enjoy pool baths, hot-stone bathhouses, mountain-facing sundecks, etc.
- A sauna/sudatory is a small room offering dry/wet heat sessions, great for reducing tension and relieving sore muscles and joints.
Apart from these, free Wi-Fi, complimentary drinks, and breakfast, on-site car parking, a local tour guide, outdoor sightseeing assistance, an airport shuttle, an event hall are get-at-able in several resorts in Paro. Have the best of stay in the high-end resorts in Paro Bhutan.