In the west of Bhutan snuggly nestles a pictorial valley town, Paro, surrounded by Himalayan landscapes. This valley town at a height of 2,200 m., sits on the Himalayan range on the Paro River. And, in this region, nestles the sole international airport of the Buddhist kingdom of Bhutan, namely Paro International Airport.
If you’re planning a holiday in Paro Bhutan, get prime location hotels at cost-effective prices, offering facilities like multi-cuisine restaurants, wellness center, cliff café, onsite parking, spa in Paro. This blog shares some of the facilities in Paro hotels that fall into the categories of inclusionary and exclusionary.
Insights into Inclusionary Amenities
- Fully furnished rooms with flatscreen TV, proper bed setup, room heater, wardrobe, seating arrangements in rooms, mirror, coffee-tea maker, charging points, refrigerator, attached bathroom with geyser. Many rooms come with a private balcony with seating arrangements offering stunning mountain views.
- Room service such as dining setup with food and beverage with appropriate dishware, newspaper delivery, hot water supply, and bottled water supply, routine room cleaning, changing of bed sheets, and towels, etc.
- Car parking includes both on-site parking and third-party car parking. Generally, this facility requires no extra charges. Cars are guided by CCTV, plus, a guard used to be there in charge.
- Complimentary breakfast in hotels in Paro might offer English breakfast, Tibetan, or traditional Bhutanese dishes. in breakfast options, cakes, pastries, coffee, tea, boiled/poached eggs, noodles, momos, fruits, momos, soup, and Ema Datshi are common.
- Free Wi-Fi connectivity is one of the desired amenities in hotels, resorts, and homestays, ideal for guests/tourists on business trips, or planning for online presentations, etc. With free Wi-Fi, you can stay online whenever you need while staying in your hotel in Paro Bhutan.
Insights into Exclusionary Facilities
- A well-appointed, in-house multicultural restaurant Paro hotels comes with a great variety of food and beverages, prepared by experienced cooks. Savour the mouth-watering home-style, traditional, and continental dishes. Hotel restaurants might be embellished with an in-house cocktail or karaoke bar facility or a cliff café.
- Laundry service offers washing, drying, and pressing of guests' clothes as per requirements. Your clothes will be picked up and delivered to your room once cleaned and ironed.
- Spa & wellness centers are in several 3-star and premium hotels and resorts in Paro Valley. Spa in Paro hotels and resorts operated by fitness experts and professional spa therapists. Enjoy pool baths, hot-stone bathhouses mountain-facing sundecks, saunas, etc.
- Car hire services by hoteliers offer an experienced driver/tour guide who has extensive destination knowledge. Enjoy an incredible sightseeing exploration in Paro Valley. Plus, the car hire service offers airport shuttles and transfers to Jaigaon India.
In Paro Valley, there is a good number of 3-star, low-cost/budget-friendly, and premium hotels. Enjoy a swimming pool, alfresco dining, and luxury spa in Paro Bhutan. Book cozy accommodations for your trip with family, and friends in privileged locations. Find luxurious hotels in Paro for honeymoons.